Piano Lessons for Kids, Teens, and Adults
Would you like your child to learn to play piano? Read music? Improvise? Enjoy practice? Love Beethoven? Here's how.
- Charlie engages kids' natural enthusiasm as they explore the fundamentals of music and discover the joy of playing piano.
- Charlie's unique approach to improvisation, ear training, and music theory makes lessons interesting, lively, and fun.
- Charlie offers busy families the convenience of home visits and the opportunity for weekly communication between teacher and parents.
Want to learn Mozart? No problem. Beyonce? Got you covered. Jazz? Blues? Write your own tunes? We can do that too. Here's how.
- Charlie customizes teens' learning experience to reflect each student's individual musical tastes, talents, and aspirations.
- Charlie's unique approach to improvisation, ear training, and music theory gives teens the skills they need to play the music they love.
- Charlie offers teens the convenience of taking piano lessons in their own space. No car rides. No waiting rooms. No hassle.
Whatever your starting point - beginner, accomplished, or somewhere in between - piano lessons with Charlie will help you unleash your inner virtuoso. Here's how.
- Charlie collaborates with adults to identify each student's individual musical goals and help them acquire the skills for a lifetime of joyful piano playing.
- Charlie's unique approach to improvisation, ear training, and music theory gives adult students new tools for learning and understanding the music they love; from Bach to Broadway, BeBop and beyond.
- Charlie offers busy adults the convenience of learning piano in their own home. No traffic. No parking. Just music.